Get fresh perspective on your home with new, true-to-you color.
I’ve had clients who were convinced the whole house was a wreck when all they really needed was a fresh coat of paint.
Whether it’s the entire house or a single wall, new color does wonders for transforming space.
Here are just a few of the ways I can help:
- Get paint samples off the wall, once and for all. I’ll help you make decisions that move you forward.
- Find your true colors. Identify tones that make rooms look larger, cozier, brighter—or however you want to feel.
- Create a cohesive palette for the entire house. We’ll find the right combo of colors to inspire flow from room to room.
- Discover cute, not cutesy, kid-friendly colors. Create rooms that both you and your little one will love.
- Make a statement that doesn’t feel like a mistake. Learns tricks for tastefully adding bold color to wake up a tired room.
- Prepare your home for market. Spruce up your space for a quick sale.
“Several of my friends recently commented on how
big our house feels.
No one has ever said that before!”
– Lori E
Want to explore what color can do for your home? Schedule a consult here.