Get fresh perspective on your home with new, true-to-you color.
I’ve had clients who were convinced the whole house was a wreck when all they really needed was a fresh coat of paint.
Whether it’s the entire house or a single wall, new color does wonders for transforming space.
Here are just a few of the ways I can help:
- Get paint samples off the wall, once and for all. I’ll help you make decisions that move you forward.
- Find your true colors. Identify tones that make rooms look larger, cozier, brighter—or however you want to feel.
- Create a cohesive palette for the entire house. We’ll find the right combo of colors to inspire flow from room to room.
- Discover cute, not cutesy, kid-friendly colors. Create rooms that both you and your little one will love.
- Make a statement that doesn’t feel like a mistake. Learns tricks for tastefully adding bold color to wake up a tired room.
- Prepare your home for market. Spruce up your space for a quick sale.
Pick what you need or mix and match all three!
Let's Get Started.
“Several of my friends recently commented on how big our house feels. No one has ever said that before!”– Lori E.