Sick of bickering over home design issues? Looking for affordable ways to maximize style with minimal maintenance? Ready to fall back in love with your home?
You’re in the right place!
For one thing, my clients say that working with me is more fun and less expensive than couples counseling.
For another, I have a design degree and mad love for what I do.
Here are just a few of the ways I can help:
- Avoid analysis paralysis. Need a new couch but can’t decide? I’ll provide a small set of options and coach you through to purchase.
- Make smart remodel decisions. From selecting doorknobs to reviewing contractor plans, I’ll help ensure your remodel makes sense for the way you live.
- Prepare your home for a new baby. Whether you need to clear out or create, we’ll set up easy, cuddle-worthy spaces that feel good for the whole family.
- Support smart study habits. With your young one’s tastes and personality in mind, I’ll help you create study zones that encourage focus and fun on the learning front.
- Put your family in perspective. With objectivity that gets sentimental projects done, I’ll help you design a family photo wall that keeps special people and memories close to home.
“I have never, in my entire life, lived in a space that
felt so completely ME before. It fits my lifestyle perfectly.
You made a room
full of furniture feel like a home.”
– Meredith B.
Isn’t it time to feel good at home again? Schedule a consult here.