Before we know it, the final school bell will ring, and the kids will be on summer break. Scary, right? This means now is the perfect time to tackle any remaining spring cleaning projects, and prep your home for the changing needs that come with the summer season.
In addition to my usual organizing and design services, I’m excited to launch a new program called “Clear the Clutter Bootcamp.”
Yes, a de-cluttering bootcamp. You know how you sign up for those fitness bootcamps to whip yourself into shape in a short amount of time? Well, this bootcamp is designed to do the same thing, only for your house. And let’s face it, getting our house into shape can be as daunting as getting ourselves into shape. We all have our trouble spots.
Take the junk drawer, for instance. Which one of these would you rather look at every day? What if you could get from this “before” to the “after,” not only in your junk drawer, but throughout your home?
So let’s tackle those trouble spots together! Through this bootcamp, you will be part of a group where everyone is trying to accomplish an overwhelming task together, which is way more fun and motivating than doing it alone.
Clear the Clutter Bootcamp Details:
- Focus: Tackle house projects before summer begins
- Timeframe: 5/2 – 6/6
- Kick off Event: Monday, 5/2; 7:00 – 9:00 (Seattle)
- Mid-point check-in (optional): Tuesday, 5/17; 7:00 – 9:00 (Seattle)
- Wrap Event: Monday, 6/6; 7:00 – 9:00 (Seattle)
What You Can Expect:
- Access to a professional organizer and interior designer
- Hear my Clear the Clutter Talk at the kick-off event
- Motivation from the group to complete those house projects you’ve been putting off
- A specific trouble spot will be assigned each week to tackle in your home (e.g. junk drawer, pantry, bathroom storage, etc)
- Tips and my favorite products/places to help you get organized
- Private Facebook group will allow you to share inspiration, ideas, challenges, encouragement, photos, tips, successes, results, etc with the group. Participants can even offer up items to swap or get feedback/thoughts from the group on their projects.
$75: 5-week Bootcamp
- OR –
$350: Bootcamp + 2-hour appointment with me at your home ($425 value)*; If you’ve been thinking of hiring me for a home visit, this is the time! Your dollars will stretch even further when combined with the bootcamp.
*Per my typical working limits, this option is available for Seattle residents only (that means a Seattle address).
To sign up, email me by Friday, 4/29, at email@example.com, and I will follow-up with Bootcamp and payment information. There are limited spots available, so don’t let this email clutter up your inbox for long.
I look forward to having fun and de-cluttering together!